Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just downloaded this game along with the Emulator, I cant get it to run really fast. I was wondering if there any graphics plugins or something I can do to fix it. Thanks. I don't think its my computer either cuase, I've played it on other DS emulators and it works perfectly fine. I wanted this cause of the Wi-Fi plugin on it.

· Numbers Guy
175 Posts
I just downloaded this game along with the Emulator, I cant get it to run really fast. I was wondering if there any graphics plugins or something I can do to fix it. Thanks. I don't think its my computer either cuase, I've played it on other DS emulators and it works perfectly fine. I wanted this cause of the Wi-Fi plugin on it.
Sorry, no help for you.

From The Rules:
Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Well I own the game too :/ I just can't see to get it to work right. I just didn't know if I was doing something wrong maybe to make it run slow was all what I'm getting at. Reason I'm asking too is cause, my friend owns it too and were trying to sync me him and other friends so we all can play at once. Reason I got it.

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Regardless of whether you own the game or not it's still against the rules and illegal to download so in accordance with the rules I will lock the thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.