Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I´ve got a problem with the Bios file that´s required to play PSX Cd´s in AdriPSX! I´ve installed all plugins and configured all things.
Now when I want to start my PSX Game ,the Emualtor want a Bios File. Where can I download it?

And is there a way to play games without this Bios???

PLease help me!

THX!:emb:

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
its been mentioned time and again that asking for bios is illegal and also against board rules. But if you have a ps then maybe you could extract the one from your console, for info on how to do so i suggest using a search engine like google. Also, you might try to find an extracted bios with a search engine as well.. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh god!

It´s terrible, that you can´t ask something!
Everything ist illegal here.!

Is this a Forum or not???

I think it isn´t!

·
Registered
310 Posts
PSX bios are COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL AND SOULD NOT BE DISTRIBUTED FREELY WITHOUT CONSENT OF ITS OWNER(SONY) read the rules before you give additional comments

here's a good start to find one:Google.com

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Re: Oh god!

Originally posted by gabman2
It´s terrible, that you can´t ask something!
Everything ist illegal here.!

Is this a Forum or not???

I think it isn´t!
You're right. It's illegal to breathe, too. [/sarcasm] They are NOT stringent policies. I can think of forums with significantly more traffic that have quite a bit worse policies. If you can't post within the restrictions of the rules of this forum (it's really not that hard to do), then don't post. It's that simple. Locking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.