Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently purchase Adobe CS4, which I'll be using to help my developing of my game. I have a group of students working for me, who will be also using the software. I read in license agreement, that only the owner of the software is allowed to use the software. My question is there a legal way, for my group to use this software or would be better to throw caution into the wind.

Thanks

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh the problem is simple, do you think adobe goes around every household making sure that the owner use the product by him/herself. what if a 18 month old child messes around with the software? by the way i think your like the only person in the whole wide world that read a license agreement.
Haha, yeah also think that I'm the only person who read a license agreement. I know that abobe or other large software companies, would be more interested in stopping people who create cracks, or people run illegal torrent sites, etc. The reason why I'm trying to be legit as possible, is that I have people working for me (for free) and I've spent so much time into my game. So I want to be as inform as possible and make a decision on what I'm going to do. Also the primary reason why I bought cs4, is flash, even though I'm interested other aspects of the software package. For drawing and simple animation, I've been using paint.net, but now I want to create more complex animations.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.