Votes: 13 15.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Instructions: Vote for the person you think did quite the nicest work as an admin this year. (either that or the person you are the most afraid of).

Disclaimer: Failure to vote for the right person can result in flaming, nasty pm's, temporary ban's and death.

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
Tough one :/. I have to say that CKemu, hushypushy, General Plot, refraction, and Shendo all have done exceptionally well in the admin department this year. Without them, the PCSX2 noobs would take over. I'll have to go with our favorite (gender confused?) hushypushy though. :p

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Me too . :D

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Elly's gonna ban us all, so I'll refrain from voting since she's not listed.

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Awww... no more "pioneer" admins. :( Unless they've changed usernames or something.

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Omg Shiori~. Where're all the other veterans? And uh...wth did you guys do to the other 15 admins this place had once upon a time?

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Hum hard one, perhaps General Plot has been the most active these days? I dunno, don't hate me if i'm wrong xD

·
Premium Member
5,933 Posts
G-Plot gets my vote. He's a cool Admin, plus he was really nice to me when I was a n00b to the forums, when I joined in late 2005:)

I would vote for hushypushy as well, hell I'd vote for all of them, however I think we are allowed only one vote:dead:

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I would vote Refraction, but.. CKemu has become a much better admin than he was previously IMO, so I vote him. Plus, Elly's not very active.

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Hushypushy behaved really good last year.
He deserves this award.

Shendo you are doing a great job, keep it up, 2007 is your year. :thumb:

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
plot plot plot!

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Elly's gonna ban us all, so I'll refrain from voting since she's not listed.
Starting this year contestants for the Admin of the year award go through the normal nomination process. I really is frustrating when you see admins who were really active and dutiful on previous years, but because they didn't are very active in the year in question they end up with near to zero votes. That's why we decided to abolish the previous automatic placing thingie...

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
I know Proto, I think this is the right thing to do, remember my post wasn't serious, like 90% ;) Voted for Hushy because he's done an awesome job again.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.