Next Generation Emulation banner

Which Admin has contributed the most this year?

• 3x3cUt0r

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 501XX

• Betamax

Votes: 14 15.4%
  • Bobbi

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • CpU MasteR

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Dark Watcher

• DarkAurora

• dxn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elly

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • EmuManiac

• fivefeet8

• FLaRe85

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Kane-Sama

• Kellicros

• Kirby

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • moomoomoo

• Raziel

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • Ryos

• Samor

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • TerrorShocked

• Thorgal

• Yeloazndevil

• _Demo_

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
An easy one for me.... Elly has demonstrated troughtout the year a responsible actitude towards his admin work while mantaining a nice relationship with the members. Kudos to Elly

And, if I could choose a second place, it'd be Betamax. :)

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Samor hands down... not only he performs remarkably as an admin but also he could easily be granted the title of "heart of the place". Without him this place would be even more serious than what already is... my kudos to one of the few remaining people which remembers the truly meaning of the term: "sense of humor".

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Samor, for Kaiser's exact points. :nod:

We must commend Bobbi the most though. I don't think it's fair to put him on the list. It's like putting god on a "Best US Presidents list". :p

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
cooliscool said:
We must commend Bobbi the most though. I don't think it's fair to put him on the list. It's like putting god on a "Best US Presidents list". :p
Perhaps there should be a "super admin" award category... dixon would get my vote there, we crossed paths a couple of times on mIRC and it always ended up on interesting arguments/discussions...

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
I voted kirby. I like the way he behaves as an admin, and the way he behaves as a member too. Samor and Betamax would be very close. I found Elly to be a great person, but more on mirc. Sometimes it's rather serious here, but a great admin nonetheless.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
elly for sure, i think he spends more time than me on emuforums which is pretty impressive ;)

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
Dark Watcher,I have my reasons.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Samor here, Kirby got my vote as Nutter, and I think Samor has done great combining his job as admin who also had the guts to spam :p

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Was gonna vote for Elly, but seeing as how I ...well...I guess I could use the world know, flare better (if you count playing a couple of games on xbox knowing) I voted for him, plus he's cool.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts