Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey.
The ability to use a mouse cursor in-game instead of a keyboard has made it much easier for me especially with games like Time Crisis.
But is there any way to adjust the mouse sensitivity because its really bugging me in Red Alert the cursor goes too fast which makes it hard to select units give them orders. So is there any way to do this? Or is the ability to do this going to be included in the next release?
Thanks

·
Registered
317 Posts
Should the option be in ingame menu?
If you have XP you go Start/control pannel/mouse/Pointer options/Motion(+ or -).. Dont put it on slow because youll newer put it back.. :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yes I forgot to mention, modifying my mouse sensitivity in XP control panel does not make any difference ingame, and since it is an actual original PS1 disc sitting in my drive I cannot adjust the mouse sensitivity in the game options because there is no option for that.
Any thoughts?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im having the same problems with both X-COM 1 and 2 for the PSX. The mouse moves way too fast to enjoy the game fully. It cant be fixed by adjusting the properties in windows. Infact there is a way to adjust the mouse's sensitivity through the drivers, but unfortunately EPSX doesnt support the option too :(
Or at least anyway I know of. IF anybody has any solutions please let us know =D

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
I don't think you can do it in the current version of epsxe. You'll have to wait for the next version.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts