Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've spent the past three days trying to get the action replay cheats for my pokemon games working and have had no success. i've tried every method possible in getting the cheats to work. i've even tried using newlines to seperate the character blocks and even that didn't work. the only cheat i have that works is the shiny pokemon cheat. the other cheats, which consist mostly of item codes won't work period. the cheats i'm using i know are legit because i got them from one of the developers at this site. please, i really need help in fixing this issue.

p.s. i've been using vbalink 1.8.0 with wi-fi if that has anything to do with my cheats not working.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i forgot to mention. the first time i played using these action replay codes, they worked perfectly. at that time however, i was using vba 1.7.2 on a laptop with windows xp. six months later i now have a laptop with vista ultimate and i'm now using vbalink 1.8 lan/wifi edition. i can still play the games, but the action replay codes just don't seem to be working. it's very confusing considering the fact that they are the same exact codes that i used for the same exact games that i was playing using an earlier version of vba along with an earlier version of windows. this couldn't have anything to do with the fact that i've been playing with a later version of vba and windows, could it? if so, how?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.