Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bumped into this website a while ago, really cool.... wanted to share it with everyone.

Academic Earth - Video lectures from the world's top scholars

This is a website that focuses on giving the world free full courses and video lectures from top universities online to web users around the world.

From Yale, to Harvard, to Princeton, to Berkley, to Stanford... the list goes on...

Everything from Biology to Mathematics to Religion, even 3 classes on Starcraft

here is the starcraft theory and strategy

http://academicearth.org/courses/starcraft...ry-and-strategy

our resident poster skoreanime leads this class of young hopefuls to starcraft fame.

j/k the guy in the video is not skoreanime, he's not
good enough at starcraft to be compared to skoreanime

·
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
You're already dead...
5,472 Posts
nice site pcxl!

it would be ironic if i watch some of those videos though, since most of the time i skip my real classes at uni :rotflmao:

i guess stuff is alot nicer to watch when you're at home, and you're not going to be graded on it.

·
There is always hope, but you have to supply it.
6,886 Posts
it would be ironic if i watch some of those videos though, since most of the time i skip my real classes at uni :rotflmao:
I skipped 200 classes at uni this year alone yet I watch super-conferences and seminars constantly on business. (around 20 hours a week)
It's an advantage to learn from a different sources because when you hand in coursework it will stand out so much from your classmates.

Many lecturers teach the same ****ty material for years on end and have students spew it back to them verbatim.

When some guy shows up with literature that educates the lecturer themself, there is no way to get less than an A just for piquing interest alone.
It's like state escalation stuff which elevates a persons response.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
thanks them starcraft tutorials will come in handy... :)

in all seriousness, the computer science ones will be useful, so thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.