Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I really enjoy the emulator. However, one thing would allow me to enjoy it even more. Is there an option to set a button that speeds up the game temporarily, while you hold it down? An accelerator.

I apologize if this question is covered in the FAQ (I read it, but it's possible I glossed over it) or has been covered in another thread.

PS: I forgot to mention that I'm using NO$Zoomer.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
For a quick boost, use Numpad +.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hate to bump such an old thread, but I didn't realize I had already asked this question (or even that I had registered for this forum)

I've been using No$GBA with No$Zoomer for awhile now and I've just been wondering, is it possible to remap the + key accelerator? I'd like to make it a button on my joypad. Thanks in advance.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Nope, however googling and downloading Xpadder v5.3 (the last free Xpadder) can get you a good macro program for use with no$gba which allows much easier gamepad control (you basically can assign keyboard buttons (even multilayered commands like F1 now, F2 next press etc) to your gamepad once you set it up correctly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.