Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Erm.. I am having some problem with the save files here. Here the story goes.
I was going to save my game using the F3 hotkey which enable memory card save. However it keep come up with an error message said that it was unable to save. I did know why does the message show up. Anyone please help me with my problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what do you mean by NOT READ-ONLY??
CAn you giv me furthger detail plz..
I juz install it and know nothing much about it..
Could you tell me more please

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry for the late reply.
Busy with my exam preparation n etc.
I will try it out as soon as i find the time and had my reply here.
Thanks for the help alot

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
erm.. i un-check the READ-ONlY Attributes already but everytime i close the window properties it is checked again ....
And also i search through web, it is stated that a folder attributes READ-ONLY attributes cannot be checked or unchecked... Is it me or anyone having the same problem that the READ-ONLY Attributes cannot be uncheck?

Plz help me out with my problem ==
I juz want to save game :(:(

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
What game are you playing? Some games have problem saving (I remember I had problems with MGS). You can use savestates to progress trough the game.
However the best solution would be to switch to another emulator (ePSXe, pSX, PCSX, SSSPSX).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is AdriPSX ILE Edition 1-0-5 have a problem in memory card?like mr flik said ??I also encountered that problem,is any way of solving this without switching emulator,Im playing suikoden 2 in AdriPSX ILE Edition 1-0-5,tnx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts