Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i followed the guide and faq and i got KH to load properly but as soon as i select new game it crashes after a min before playing the game

the settings i have now are
GSdx9 (SSE2) 0.8
-Window
-D3D
-Pixel Shader 3
-Enable Palettized textures
-liner texture filtering

P.E.Op.S. cd/dvd driver
-IOCTL
-Thread Read

P.E.Op.S. SPU
-interpolated

CPU
-VUrecompiler

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well
that got to the problem faster it still dies but HEY at least it runs normal speed

· Registered
112 Posts
Sora3087 said:
So i followed the guide and faq and i got KH to load properly but as soon as i select new game it crashes after a min before playing the game
But u obviously didn't read the rules.
???? said:
If your game does NOT work, don't complain, or ask why. 90% of games do not work fully.
CPU
-VUrecompiler
Btw, the CPU has to be on Interpreter for the video to work...
and it goes slower than anything I know, so leave it on overnight :p

· A Square Fan!
592 Posts
If you are using 0.8.1. I think you can't enter ingame without a savegame from your ps2. If you have one, use GSoft (Gsdx9 crashes) and Interpreter to load the game. But the menu isn't showing so is a littel hard to do.
About the sound. You can use PEOPS with this game. It makes it more compatible.(Vut a little slower)

In 0.9 you can enter ingame with interpreter without a save, but in 0.8 is imposible.

· Registered
767 Posts
Wait Till the next release buddy. It would help a lot.
Fully Playable in the next release of PCSX2. It's really slow.
Maybe after two years or so you might be actually be able to play it like in the original PS2. <HEHE>
by the way,

Welcome to the Forum

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok so i know how to get it to work with savestates but how can i use a save game and which ones like sharkport xport or max drive

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.