Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I♥☣
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any shop over the Internet which would sell PSone games and ship them to foreign countries? Excluding Amazon (as for some misterious reasons they refuse to ship most of their goods to foreign lands) and eBay (it's not a shop, better say "a market").

I am totally stuck. It is impossible to buy console cames in my country. I am especially interested in Clock Tower (the first part) and Dracula (the first part too).

·
I♥☣
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Betamax, for your help. My country is in Europe, even in EU, I can choose it in the country list of this site, but that does not impede them to write

"Sorry, we don't currently ship goods to Lithuania".

Any other ideas?

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Perhaps Ebay? It's not a shop but you can bid at games and a lot of sellers will send it all over the world, you might want to check it out: www.ebay.com

·
I've Changed
298 Posts
Perhaps someone could purchase the games and then send them to you. You could then remburse (pay them back) for what they spent. Those two games of wich you speak are quite common in the video game stores here where I live and they are not that expensive either. Let me know if this interests you, since it may be the only way for you to get them. BTW, I am an American and I live in the state of California.
sx/amiga

·
I♥☣
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, Cid Highwind, but there is no "Clock Tower 1" in eBay. Besides, I highly doubt they ship to foreign countries.

And the proposal of sxamiga is, I think, worthy of attention since these games are a history now. They stopped being produced and sold, so if there are some left, then only in local shops. Well, if sxamiga agreed to help me, there would be plenty of things to discuss about.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts