Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I've been playing a game i have for about one hour and it suddenly crashed. thought it was ju that part of game who crashed but it turned out that it also crashed when i restarted the game=S
I'm new to the forums so pls no flaming=D

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Hi I've been playing a game i have for about one hour and it suddenly crashed. thought it was ju that part of game who crashed but it turned out that it also crashed when i restarted the game=S
I'm new to the forums so pls no flaming=D
We need to know what game did you play (as Squall said), the version of NO$GBA which you used and if you used NO$Zoomer or any other add-on. ;)

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Being new to a forum does not excuse the lack of crucial info like what game it was. If you want help with a problem you have to provide as much detail as you can otherwise all people can do is throw random guesses at you.
Being new to the forum also does not excuse you from first following good netiquette and searching for your issue before you create a post so that you ensure you are not asking a question that's already been covered 100 times over.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Demp, what do you think, that we are clairwoyants?
And, as Schumi said, search for the stickied FAQ, and if your question isn't there, try searching for others threads. ;)

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Back off Lex, it's been said enough times.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Oh, sorry (but you didn't said anything about the stickied FAQ). :S

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.