Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
196 Posts
That option ROCKS! :D Oh, now I can make some modifications. "Mu-Ha-ha-ha-haa! :evil: Laugh with me Jocko! Muu-ha-ha-haa!" :evil:
Well done, devs! :thumb: You never seize to surprise me. ;)

P.S. I'm so excited, I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight.

· Registered
196 Posts
I just don't want a bunch of people's hard work to suddenly get ruined if we find a bug.
I don't think that will happen but I appreciate the concern. Rest assured, I'm warned so should anything happen that makes my present textures useless in the future revisions, I'll have me to blame.

don't worry, once the texture is done, if there's really a problem, we'll just have to change the name :p
Yeah, last night I was thinking tha same thing. If there's any eventual bug maybe just a simple renaming could do the trick.
So, Naruto GNT!4 is tiptop in the dump/load texture department but CoNR2 and EX3 crash the emulator. Still, some textures are dumped. I haven't tried Rev 3190 yet.
But like I and many people said "THIS IS AWESOME!" :D I added more contrast to the GNT!4 main screen, some characters's eyes, clothing(got rid of some in the process. I couldn't resist. :innocent:). Very interesting!
Now, I was wondering if it's possible to modify some solid objects in the characters? For example, Tayuya's horns, a shuriken holster, a headband and stuff like that. :eyemove:

P.S. Just like the Free Look feature, I'd like to see this one in PCSX2 too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.