Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
OMFG!!! :spy: If he really did what he is being accused for... good lord... HE IS A F***ING CANNIBAL!!! :spy:

*edit* my face is about same with Aeris-kitty in my avatar. :lol:

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
The guy is a wacko, no doubt. Fortunately he was caught. I hope he never gets a license again.

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
Oh my god..........Thats ****ing sick!!

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
This is exactly the kind of story the right-wing loves... the perfect example of the evils of the liberal pro-choice scientific community.

·
Nu...
472 Posts
Yeah it's wackos like him that really screw them over. Its almost as though the right planned for this to happen so they could hurt the other side....

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
argh... good thing I haven't eaten my dinner yet...

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
All the women in the office now are disgusted thanks to K.I.L.E.R’s story :evil:

And yes, the Right-wing will just love it. It’s more fodder for the anti-abortion zealots (even though for all I know the guy could be a Republican).

·
Banned
356 Posts
some guy at school (Korean - south) reckoned that and I quote 'japanese people eat feutuses'. Of course my japanese friend got upset but that didn't stop him making a come back (he knows how to bag the crap out of you and he can barely speak english). Any way this korean kid reckoned htat it was all true because he 'saw it on a website'...

[dirty not funn joke] somewhat upset there where no pictures [/dirty not funnt joke]

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
culubalo said:
some guy at school (Korean - south) reckoned that and I quote 'japanese people eat feutuses'. Of course my japanese friend got upset but that didn't stop him making a come back (he knows how to bag the crap out of you and he can barely speak english). Any way this korean kid reckoned htat it was all true because he 'saw it on a website'...

[dirty not funn joke] somewhat upset there where no pictures [/dirty not funnt joke]

:D

I guess your point is that these news are not true? Probaply. But sometimes, wierder the news, most likely its somewhat true. :lol:

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
culubalo said:

actually I did saw that in one of the emails send to me way back... although I don't remember if it was japanese, korean or taiwanese... and I don't know if it was a specialty for them or not...

·
Banned
356 Posts
Well koreans don't like japanese people in particle and vice versa, it could have been some crappy rumour spread by an extremist korean maybe...

·
Heretic
2,766 Posts
This reminds me of that South Park episode where Christopher Reeve was eating fetuses...

·
Programmer/Animator
262 Posts
ewwww. thats so disgusting. So outrageous, so disgusting.... wonder what will be up next honestly... that guy needs some help.... ny1 volunteering?:lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts