Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helloz!
Can anyone tell me where can i download legend of kirandya 2 - THe hand of fate? This IS legal, cause i bougth the game, long ago, but it never work cause one of the discs (it were 8) was completely screwed up :( An i think abandoneware is legal anyway

S

·
0 Posts
I have it on a CD. I'm not sure if it is abdonware or not. If it truly is, maybe I could somehow arrange to send you it.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it wasnt a problem 4 u i would love it :) im an adventrue game psycho lol. Uh, but plz dont mail it cause i have a lousy 56kbps connection, the great way was upload it so i could downloadit, but if ur not w/ patience to do it, hey! no ressents ;)
Thks sxamiga

·
Registered
253 Posts
Why do so many people still use 56K and below anyways? Now that I think of it, I can't stand it. I hope my ADSL connection is back up by tomorrow.

·
Registered
253 Posts
If I'm lucky, I might be able to force my parents into giving me a T1 connection (or faster, hopefully) by the end of the year :)

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Well
I never have ISDN or DSL connection.I using 56K by 2 years now
Before that I using 14k.In my country over 56k connection is expensive and problem in service area not ready yet.Only rice people using DSL.Most common is using 56K or lower.Don't talk about play online and watching movie in internet.Damm..................:(

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Originally posted by tidus
If I'm lucky, I might be able to force my parents into giving me a T1 connection (or faster, hopefully) by the end of the year :)
Hey I just coming to warning you.
Your parents not a money maker.Why you want T1 connection for???Game online???No......if you just play game.Your ADSL connection is handle it fine.If you can't make money now.Don't waste your money with T1 connection.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
I use a 56k modem for multiple reasons.

1) Here in N.Ireland there is only cable in the cities.
2) Here in N.Ireland there is only ADSL in Belfast and costs £40 a month (thats $57 for those without a calculator).
3) I live in the country as do about 85% of the population.
4) The only options left are ISDN ( which is overpriced IMHO) and 56K modem (WHICH COSTS NOTHING!)

whilst I would love to have super fast speeds location and funds are against me.

·
From ngemu past, I am!
195 Posts
Originally posted by Neojag
THks "amigo" ;)
This site is just great!
BTW - theres another of my WP in the screenshots section
plz take a look at it ;)
:D Tentamos fazer o melhor!!! :D

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I'm still using 56k because my dad thinks it suffices for his use and my mom doesn't use the computer at all (she thinks it's some sort of alien technology or something...). I'm not really sure if it's due to the cost issue or not, really. I'm using the most expensive service in terms of price and crappy service, so the upgrade would cost only about nine dollars or so a month for much better service. Besides, my sister has a $70 a month cell phone plan, which surprisingly doesn't cover all the time she wastes talking on it (ok...).

Hopefully when I get my new computer they'll figure out it would be nice to get a real connection.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Ok, so now I know that most people that use 56K or slower use it because they don't have a choice.

Also, because of where my parents work, they can get it for free (the company pays for it). My current internet connection is free:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts