Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry about the last threat i started, i didnt think i would have been an issue, but i was still wondering, have you guys heard about anything on that leak? because i dont even remember hearing the game being released in japan let alone here.
and once again im sorry for the last threat started by be on Xenosaga 2

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Vahid said:
sorry about the last threat i started, i didnt think i would have been an issue, but i was still wondering, have you guys heard about anything on that leak? because i dont even remember hearing the game being released in japan let alone here.
and once again im sorry for the last threat started by be on Xenosaga 2
1. Wrong forum; this should be under game discussion.
2. No discussion/un-official screenshots etc. what-so-ever about leaked material.

This can continue but only with officially released material and the word "leak" dropped. Moving to game discussion.

·
Registered
822 Posts
The game is out in Japan (I am making the assumption this is regarding Xenosaga EP2), I imported it myself this is the first time I heard of this supposed "early" release, if it was then its still in testing phase and will not reflect the final product. It is best to wait and besides if you wants screens of Xenosaga EP2 just go through Monoliths Japanese website, they have plenty of screenshots.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts