Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to see if anyone else had this problem with this particular ISO before I just assumed the ISO was buggy and found a new one.
At around the middle point fo the game, right after Moklotov joins you and you head to Muse, a quick mdec scene plays. I dont have a problem playing it(or any mdecs before it) but after the movie finishes the screen gets all wonky, it either goes to black(on pete's open gl) or this really glitchy black and white with scanlines that's stretched all weird(in Pete's SoftGL)
I messed around with configurations, braught it to minimum video settings, and continued having the same problem. I even tried it in ePSXe 5 with the mdecs disabled, but the problem persisted.

· RPG n00b guru
86 Posts
Did you update all your plugins? PC Specs and the like would also help.

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
I wanted to see if anyone else had this problem with this particular ISO before I just assumed the ISO was buggy and found a new one.
uh huh. go buy the game. i know that's hard since even the game by itself with no case or manual goes for over 100USD, but you still gotta do it. [rules]ngemu doesn't support piracy[/rules].

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.