Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the thread for poor gamers, in this thread you can post of any offers and recommendations for softwares.

I'll start with this offer I saw.

WinX DVD Author.

WinX DVD Author is powerful DVD movie creator and DVD burning software to make DVD from various video formats, like AVI, MOV, MPEG, WMV, FLV, etc. With this DVD authoring software, it is easy and fast to create your stylish DVD by making DVD menu, clipping video segment, adding subtitles. Download WinX DVD Author for free and convert your favorite videos to DVD.

Original Price: $29.95 Now: $0.00
FREE FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER.

WinX DVD Ripper Platinum
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is a professional DVD ripping software tool which could backup your DVD video to your personal PC or put into your portable devices. It offers fast ripping speed, stable ripping process and best video/audio quality. Integrated all DVD ripping functions together, WinX DVD Ripper Platinum should be a great choice for you to backup DVDs.
Note: The original price of WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is $24.95. Now it is totally free available from Sep. 15 to Oct. 31 (give away for 45 days).
FREE FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER

Although there are a lot of alternatives, you can't pass this free offer, at least to try.;)

I've heard of some windows 7 offers, maybe some of you guys could share some info on this and other apps.

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Thanks, I'll give the 2nd one a try and if I like it, I'll buy it...

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Gimp free alternative for photoshop (and probably second/third best image editor), 7zip free archiving software, CDextractor my favorite for music conversions, open office i came to like this more then the original office after i got used to it and avira antivirus.

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
You don't have to buy it, they are free for now. ;)
But after Oct 31st it will no longer work, so if I want to continue using it, I'll have to buy it... :innocent:

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
If only I was still in college, but I spent enough time there just to get $100 off an OS...

;)

·
Premium Member
13,072 Posts
Kaspersky suite 2010 is free for the launch event of MS. This includes 3-pack licenses with a coupon code.
Its supposed to be limited to people who organized launch parties, attended them, or applied to host one and got rejected.

Tip: ask an organizer to "lend" his houseparty email. Offer limited to up to 15 freebies for each organizer. Validation is likely made only for the organizer email, not if the people actually "attended".

http://www.neowin.net/news/software...nti-virus-subscriptions-for-your-windows-7-pc

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
Are you a student shafeen? If you are Autodesk have an offer where students can download and use their products for nothing if you have a valid University email.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
anyone wanting a cheap Office 2007 key, drop me a message :D

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Blender: A free 3D modeling program. A great substitute for 3DS Max for those who can't afford it.
blender.org - Home

Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (Beta 2): If you're a programmer, then I'd recommend trying this one out.
Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4 Beta 2

Infranview: A great media viewing tool. It can read almost any media file format I can think of. You can even scroll through large amounts of files (this is what I do with my sound effects so I don't have to load each one individually).
IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.