Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With this new release, I've finally decided to rev up work on revision 2.0.0 of my ePSXe FAQ, but I need YOUR help to get it done quickly.

If you have any troubles with ePSXe 1.4.0 which you've fixed yourself via a certain method, tell me about it via e-mail, and if it seems like a relatively known/common problem, it will be in the FAQ, along with full credit going to you, the person who submitted it...

Mail it to [email protected], even if you know of other e-mail addresses I have, I want to keep this organized, and since I'm not PSXEmu staff anymore, this will be the only mail I get, so it will make things much easier to me..

I'd also appreciate any suggestions you have concerning the new FAQ, and I'm also looking for a semi-talented ASCII artist to do some work for the FAQ (logos, tables and such)..

Sheesh, I really rambled on, oh well :)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yay! I just got the assistance of a talented ascii artist thanks to a friend, so no need to worry about that..

Oh yeah, keep those submissions coming ;)

·
Registered
416 Posts
you may as well remove the memory card question with savestate. 1.4 no longer save memory card info with savestate, and it doesn't create any temp memory card when you save or load a savestate. No more problem with memory card.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
*yawn*, this is a complete rewrite from scratch, there's nothing to remove ;)

·
Registered
215 Posts
CyberPad doesn't display a way to change settings for modems. It only shows proxy settings, which is only useful for broadband modems with firewalls. :eyes:

And Ryos, is that Lucia from Lunar 2 in your avatar?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hmm...I have a wallpaper that require active desktop, and on my PC when I try to use Pete's OpenGL plug I see half of the screen, except it only takes up a quarter of my monitor, and it's on the side and all. I fixed it by disabling Active desktop. Although personally fullscreen doesn't work as well for me...

·
Registered
24 Posts
On some systems, Silent Hill will hang up on a logo screen. I enabled accurate cd timing and didn't specify a memory card, and it worked just fine(although I had to use savestates instead of memory cards).

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
be careful whit savestates

u need to be careful when using savestates because if u save in a bad moment maybe u can´t continue your game, but if that happen, u can save to a memory card before the hang up of the game and start from the mem card save. :dead:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I found a problem in CC. The MDEC freezes at Opassa Beach, and there is nothing u can do about it. F7 doesn't work. F4 doesn't work. Does anyone know the cause of this?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts