Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i finally got a friend to let go of his fansubs. ;)

now the problem is, when do I watch the Christmas and Spring specials? before or after episode 25 (the Motoko episode)?

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where's the manga now? i mean, how many issues have been released so far? is it still in print in Japan?

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmmm, for a Love Hina fan like you, it sure is weird that you don't have the episodes. :eek: :D :D :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Originally posted by Enigma1982
Lastest vol. here is 9
I think in japan should by 10 now
While I can get only vol 7 :D
Love Hina sold out so fast.
cmiiw the last vol. is 13 and out in japan
i still dont know who is the girl whos make promise with Keitaro

The Christmas and Spring episodes are after episode 24
hmmm...
afaik there is 22 episods with 3 special episodes
- christmas
- spring
- episode 25 (dunno what the name)

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Originally posted by rio

afaik the last vol. is 13 and out in japan
i still dont know who is the girl whose make promise with Keitaro
Ahh vol.13 ???
BTW I like that way of stroy.If people know who is that girl then it going to boring........
Now I think Keitero care about Naru more than girl in his memory.I think he don't care Naru is that girl or not now they just fall in love each other but they not acting ;)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts

Ahh vol.13 ???
BTW I like that way of stroy.If people know who is that girl then it going to boring........
Now I think Keitero care about Naru more than girl in his memory.I think he don't care Naru is that girl or not now they just fall in love each other but they not acting ;)
do the mangas follow the plot of the series episode by issue, just want to make sure I know where you are, don't want to give away anything.

·
Registered
168 Posts

Ahh vol.13 ???
some people say she is Mizuho
some people say she is Mutsumi

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok, so i guess the order is:

Episodes 1-24

Christmas special

Episode 25 (the Motoko and her sister one)

Spring Special

...right? :p

·
Registered
186 Posts
I've seen all the episodes and the way I see it, it goes

Eps 1-24, Christmas, Spring, 25

I figured this was right since the continuity of the storyline seemed to flow correctly and also, this was the order in which the fansubs were released (to my knowledge - I keep a close eye on this series so I'm pretty sure)

Anyways, it doesn't really matter THAT much if you watch 25 or Spring first, since they are both pretty much self contained, I think the order I have outlined is right.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
But, looking at special episode 25, it would seem that neither Keitaro nor Naru has made their confessions yet....:confused:

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
hey Keiichi, do store's in here have all of the episodes? coz, you guys seem to really love this and i guess i just have to buy them now! :p

1 - 20 of 35 Posts