Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Crotally Tazy
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I play with lots of lag , thanks to my lazy CD-Rom always wanting to stop spinning the disc. Is there anyway other than ripping the CD using that program that requires a CD-Writer to have a CD ripped to my hard disk ?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
513 Posts
>CD using that program that requires a CD-Writer to have a CD
>ripped to my hard disk
I'm not really certain to what program you're referring, as neither ISOBuster nor CDRWin *requires* you to have a burner. I make PSX ISOs from my plain DVD-Rom without any sort of issues.

·
Registered
513 Posts
>just download a program like cdrwin or clonecd of course its not
>free
You don't have to worry about registering CDRWin, seeing as how it'll make ISOs at the highest speed your CD-Rom/DVD-Rom player supports. The 1x speed restriction applies only to burning.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have the same problem with my CD. So I downloaded Isobuster but I don't know how to turn them into ISO yet. The FAQ is too long :heh: But I think I will once I read the FAQ.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Generally all you need to do is put the PSX CD in your drive, launch ISOBuster, right click on the CD and choose

Extract Image->Extract RAW

then specify a filename.

·
Crotally Tazy
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks

Thanks for all the replies , but where do i get ISOBuster or CDRwin ? guess i need to do some search , but if you feel like it post a link or something :D i know im lazy .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts