Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always when I download a new plugin, and put it in the plugins folder, then when I go to configurate and try to put the plugin on, in the list is no plugin what I just downloaded! Please, help me.

Oh yeah, and when I start my Kingdom Hearts, and press ''load'', it shows nothing but i can hear the clicks, so its doing the thing, but shows nothing!

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
DarksideX-2 said:
Always when I download a new plugin, and put it in the plugins folder, then when I go to configurate and try to put the plugin on, in the list is no plugin what I just downloaded! Please, help me.

Oh yeah, and when I start my Kingdom Hearts, and press ''load'', it shows nothing but i can hear the clicks, so its doing the thing, but shows nothing!
Which plugin are you talking about?
That is a known issue with Kingdom Hearts,nothing you can do

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, mainly, CDVDbin and both of Xeven's CDVD plugins. OK with the Kingdom Hearts, just have to wait for 0.9.....if im right they say it works fine in 0.9? Thanks already for help.

PS. Nice picture of Sephiroth in AC!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.