Next Generation Emulation banner

A problem with the ISS Pro Evolution 2

2K views 17 replies 4 participants last post by  mauri 
#1 ·
hi.. i dont know if somebody can answer me, but my quisetion is that i have the ISS Pro Evolution 2 and it doesn´t work, all my games work in the VGS all of themm but this, and i dont know what to do..... i saw that maybe it´s a problem about the 3d cause VGS doesn´t load games in 3d or something like that, and i downloaded some other emus but nothin´ works.....

hope you answer me.}

thanks....

#6 ·
Re: but my game doesn´t work in epsxe...

Originally posted by mauri
well, i cant play ISS 2 in the epsxe coz´ my game is a copy, so doesn´t work in the epsxe.... what can i do for my game can be played in VGS??? :emb:
Epsxe plays backed up copies perfectly,no patch needed.Check the compatibility report on psx fanatics or try searching for ISS here as I think it has already been discussed.

What problems you get in downloading games.txt from aldos site?

#12 ·
Re: i downloaded ePSXe and it doesn´t work....

i can´t believe it.... ePSXe doesn´t work... with any game... i cant play ISS ...... what can i do?????:confused:
Huh,make sure you read all the documents and help files before trying to run it.
Make sure you have bios and plugins all configured properly .Try a little,be persisitent.If it doesnt work then you post what errors are you getting.
Please dont reach conclusions so quickly.

#15 ·
Re: It works!!! but it´s slow..

finally it works but all the games are vry slow... what can i do?

everything works great but it´s slow......
What plugin are you using?If its one from pete try selecting fast mode and see what happens.Mess around with settings and I hope you get some improvement.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.