Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just started using 1964 after previously using P64 (I chose to download 1964 due to lack of available P64 roms, atleast that I could find without being flooded with virus attempts, fortunatley I'm well guarded ;p)

Well, my problem is the 1964 doesn't recognize my controller at all. Is there any way I can change this?

I'm using a Saitek 990 Dual Analog Pad.

·
(^.^)v
258 Posts
What plugin are you using? I'm using N-Range's input plugin (v.1.8.[something]).

Also, I'm using Logitec's controller...and it kicks ***:D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What plugin are you using? I'm using N-Range's input plugin (v.1.8.[something]).
Using the same plugin.

Is the controller recognized by Windows? Have you selected it from the drop-down box in the input plugin? Is the "Plugged" box checked?
Yes it's recognized by Windows. I used it on the P64 Emulator. Also ticked "Plugged", where's this drop-down box you speak of though? I assume you don't mean the plugin box, since there's only "N-Range somethingorother" there.

I said lack of ones that _I'm_ able to find :innocent:

·
No preservatives™
965 Posts
Yes it's recognized by Windows. I used it on the P64 Emulator. Also ticked "Plugged", where's this drop-down box you speak of though? I assume you don't mean the plugin box, since there's only "N-Range somethingorother" there.:
Under the "Devices" tab.

I said lack of ones that _I'm_ able to find
You said: "I chose to download 1964 due to lack of available P64 roms."

So, 1964 roms are different from PJ64 roms?...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Filenames are irrelevant. So long as the rom has a proper crc, PJ64 will load it (though it may not show up in the browser). .rom happens to be a supported format, so there must be something else wrong.
On top of which, I seem to recall that Tool64 would convert freely between the available formats. In other words, whatever N64 ROMs you legally possess will work on any (working) N64emulator you care to name.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Controller

Ive done what you guys have said. It recognizes my controller now, but the up down left right dosent work.

logitech dual action controller

help!:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts