Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well if anyone remembered, i had a DS and pokemon pearl a few months ago, i "joined the nerd side," well i got that ds broken, the hinge for the ds was broken. It was good it still played fine. But i think it kinda yanked the cable out the top screen now. So i cant play my pokemans, and i am sad. But how bad is this, To fix my Ds to play pokemon, i have to sell pearl and buy a new ds shell to be able to use the top screen. But if i do that i have no more game. And if i leave it i still have no game. dont this suck? its not that good a game, but i got sucked in like those games do, i actually started getting my characters higher :(

·
Registered
10,535 Posts
You could save up your money and fix the unit without sacrificing your Pokemon game.

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its just kinda hard to save money at the moment with prior obligations so thats the only way. What i may do though is sell t he game for a little more, get the shell for 10$ off ebayand buy one of those little chips i can put movies and music on to.

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
If it moves and it's not supposed to, use duct tape.
If it doesn't move and it's supposed to, use WD-40.

Other than that, maybe you should consider this a gift from above, as it tries to stop you from slowly killing yourself with Pokemon.

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If it moves and it's not supposed to, use duct tape.
If it doesn't move and it's supposed to, use WD-40.

Other than that, maybe you should consider this a gift from above, as it tries to stop you from slowly killing yourself with Pokemon.
i do see your point fthe message from above. But its like a drug almost, i had it when i was a kid, so it seems fun nowoO

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
Me neither. Does a Pikachu go to level 9999 60 times over and possibly sneeze a galaxy away at that point? :p

Better yet... such a thing exists for the DS, so that is INDEED a message from above.

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
What? You've been seeing Etna all over the place and you still don't recognize her?

Amen... I could have sworn I saw her a few times on these forums, and way before any of you put those Haruhi avatars up. :p

In terms of evil power... Haruhi wouldn't be able to match a pure demon like Etna no matter how you look at it, and Etna's speeches are much more interesting than Haruhi's. ;p

Etna: You old men are old the same, no stamina! Now us girls have to find something else to amuse ourselves.
:evil:

·
Registered
10,535 Posts
What? You've been seeing Etna all over the place and you still don't recognize her?

Amen... I could have sworn I saw her a few times on these forums, and way before any of you put those Haruhi avatars up. :p

In terms of evil power... Haruhi wouldn't be able to match a pure demon like Etna no matter how you look at it, and Etna's speeches are much more interesting than Haruhi. ;p

:evil:
Succubus for Pedophiles? :evil: oO

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
All characters in Disgaea are designed that way, apparently. :p But yeah... that was the first impression I had. :lol: A succubus monster from the game is a little different than that, however.

It's either... ultra loli or ultra busty. They have both. :p

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Well isn't the game full of very twisted humor so its not really suprising:rolleyes: I'm thinking of getting the third one after it comes out next month!:D

But back ontopic, make some napalm and burn them both... Problem fixed!:p

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
Out next month? Oh... wait... you're in Europe. :p (gee... Europe gets SOME treatment)

You could have imported the game from the US, though. PS3 games are not region-locked.

And about the DS hinge... sometimes dissecting the thing to see what is exactly broken may help. Heck... maybe it was just something coming loose and a screw driver may fix everything. You have to open it up for the new case anyway, right?

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Out next month? Oh... wait... you're in Europe. :p (gee... Europe gets SOME treatment)

You could have imported the game from the US, though. PS3 games are not region-locked
Living with social security doesn't leave many places to burn cash at....:(

Thankfully I'm getting a job next month:yippee:

not sure the fire department would like that. Its easy to make gas and styrophome, but its a ***** to put out
Thermite then?:p

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
That sounds like a brutally boring task to accomplish.
If you have to sit at your computer or console for days... yeah...

But I have a DS Lite, so I can keep doing that over and over and over again for days. Better yet, the DS Lite doesn't run out of battery even for almost a full day, hah. :p

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
For fun? No... more like for beating the ultimate bosses of the game. It's a game where you can win by training hard.

Of course I do have other things to do but... when I have nothing to do, wasting my time that way is at least more useful than doing... nothing. Because imo, there's not much worth playing at the moment.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts