Next Generation Emulation banner

A new service

2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Cid Highwind 
#1 ·
What about making a new service in NGEmu ?
This place is really unique for it's variety of ppl coming from every where .

What about we sign in volunteers for touristic service .

I mean let's say , Kaiser for example lives in Argentina , and Cid who lives in Holland wanted to travel there . If we made that service and Kaiser signed for that service . Cid will post that he is going to Argentina , Kaiser will prepare to meet him , and then we can make ngemu members know each other better plus , Kaiser can guide Cid to cool places (It's his country anyway ;) )

I live in Egypt , and we get many tourists . Maybe I'll be seeing many ngemu members that way :) .

So what do you think ? It won't cost anything ofcourse nor waste your time . You'll just ask for volunteers from every country and then you can open additional thread so that if someone is going to a new place , he'd say all the info (Where is he going to , date , how much he'd stay , etc. )

I personally think it's a good idea ;)

See less See more
#2 ·
odd idea I must say

my only problem is that there is no way to verify who the members really are. like let's say a 30 year old member pretending to be 19 offers to pick up a 14 year old member....if something happens, we're at fault

people do it sometimes here anyways, but I don't think this is one of those things that should be going public.

if it's a dating service, I'm all for it :p j/k

#9 · (Edited)
i thought you liked that kinda stuff regulus

#10 ·
Well . The idea can happen , but requires good setup , choosing trustfull volunteers and you can check their identity by many ways as you all know .

And it's not about visiting or dating it's about helping foreign ppl and making ngemu members know each other more .
Btw , no 14 years old boy travels on his own . And if he does , the home member would help him better :) .

I'm just asking you to think about it .

>>>emmm... this site/forum is about emulation and thing related to it ain't it? I think it should stay this way (sorry cloudvii)

Don't say sorry ;)
And btw , if you are correct , we should close the open discussions forum :p :D .

#11 ·
cloudvii said:
Well . The idea can happen , but requires good setup , choosing trustfull volunteers and you can check their identity by many ways as you all know .
Yeah well... you screwed it up when you used The Great Kaiser Sigma as an example of "trustfull" volunteer... that being said, a lot of people of this place met each other... Eface and Jeg come to mind. Also Cid is going to meet another member of this place... the site may be about emulation, that does not prevent others from developing social bonds. That being said, I agree with hushy the forum should not provide a service for such a thing when you can arrange it on your own... just extra and kind of wasted work when you take into account that not many can afford the luxury of world traveling.

Kirby said:
if it's a dating service, I'm all for it :p j/k
Your loss, stripper joints don't ask for IDs in here... you know, Real Life pr0n beats your interner pr0n anyday...

#12 ·
cloudvii said:
What about making a new service in NGEmu ?
This place is really unique for it's variety of ppl coming from every where .

What about we sign in volunteers for touristic service .

I mean let's say , Kaiser for example lives in Argentina , and Cid who lives in Holland wanted to travel there . If we made that service and Kaiser signed for that service . Cid will post that he is going to Argentina , Kaiser will prepare to meet him , and then we can make ngemu members know each other better plus , Kaiser can guide Cid to cool places (It's his country anyway ;) )
Why oh why is 'stripclub' the first thing that pops up in my mind :p

cloudvii said:
I live in Egypt , and we get many tourists . Maybe I'll be seeing many ngemu members that way :) .

So what do you think ? It won't cost anything ofcourse nor waste your time . You'll just ask for volunteers from every country and then you can open additional thread so that if someone is going to a new place , he'd say all the info (Where is he going to , date , how much he'd stay , etc. )

I personally think it's a good idea ;)
It is a nice idea, but just like Kaiser pointed out, these things can be done personally instead of in public. But I'll let you know if I'll ever go to Egypt of course :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.