Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Emunext fanboy
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What about making a new service in NGEmu ?
This place is really unique for it's variety of ppl coming from every where .

What about we sign in volunteers for touristic service .

I mean let's say , Kaiser for example lives in Argentina , and Cid who lives in Holland wanted to travel there . If we made that service and Kaiser signed for that service . Cid will post that he is going to Argentina , Kaiser will prepare to meet him , and then we can make ngemu members know each other better plus , Kaiser can guide Cid to cool places (It's his country anyway ;) )

I live in Egypt , and we get many tourists . Maybe I'll be seeing many ngemu members that way :) .

So what do you think ? It won't cost anything ofcourse nor waste your time . You'll just ask for volunteers from every country and then you can open additional thread so that if someone is going to a new place , he'd say all the info (Where is he going to , date , how much he'd stay , etc. )

I personally think it's a good idea ;)

· Emunext fanboy
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well . The idea can happen , but requires good setup , choosing trustfull volunteers and you can check their identity by many ways as you all know .

And it's not about visiting or dating it's about helping foreign ppl and making ngemu members know each other more .
Btw , no 14 years old boy travels on his own . And if he does , the home member would help him better :) .

I'm just asking you to think about it .

>>>emmm... this site/forum is about emulation and thing related to it ain't it? I think it should stay this way (sorry cloudvii)

Don't say sorry ;)
And btw , if you are correct , we should close the open discussions forum :p :D .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.