1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Narcissist
725 Posts
Heh, I never really played most of 'em, probably remembered through osmosis (backseat gaming). Only 290/600 :emb:

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
260. not bad for neither owning an NES nor emulating it much... i like to think so, at least.

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
260 here too.

Yours,
-E

·
space trader
1,803 Posts
...I got 300/600. ...can you say "average" ? :p

...actually, I got lucky with some of my answers too, so I guess I must suck even more :eyemove: (then agan, I never owned a NES, and none of my close friends did too...).

...thankfully, there are much, much easier quizes around, so that I can boost my morale back to normal again... :D

...like this Amiga quiz for example !! (I got 40/40)
...or this Commodore 64 quiz (again, 40/40)
...or even this Spectrum quiz (38/40 ...hmmm ...I can't remember 2 of those games... damn !! ...I must be getting senile or something !! :p ).

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
chu tuoc said:
despire still having a NES i can score only 260 :p
that makes me feel a bit better, i never owned a NES :p

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
refraction said:
230, how shocking am i ;p

only one i was 100% on was the blue shadow question cos i use to love that game :lol:
A great game indeed, a cousin of mine owned it and we played it a lot. That question reminded me of the stupid 'ninja' stuff we had back then concerning game names. Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles :rolleyes:

You could say that my family was a Nintendo family, just like the whole street, I can only remember one person who owned a Sega console. Nowadays I am that person :p

@ DW: The question about the cart size of NES games had me confused. And there should be more sound channels afaik, though I did have the right answer for that question.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.