Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Vodka Theme
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how about a new design for the forum? to tell you the truth the current one seems kind of gloomy and a new and refreshing one should lighten things up.
i dont know how hard it is to make a new forum design but i think it's a great idia that needs to be taken into concideration.

·
Administrator
8,200 Posts
ArchIBaLD said:
how about a new design for the forum? to tell you the truth the current one seems kind of gloomy and a new and refreshing one should lighten things up.
i dont know how hard it is to make a new forum design but i think it's a great idia that needs to be taken into concideration.
aslong as its dark like this one i wouldnt mind. it be weird going to Emuforums and seeing it with lite colors....

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Well, try and make one, if it's good, it'll be added :p

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
I like this theme a lot. Every other damn forum is too light and makes me wanna sleep :p (why? I dunno) If you wanted to add some details to it that would be cool, but seriously don't change it.

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
I like the gloomy feeling as well... first thing I posted when they upgraded to Emuforums 2 was a compliment to the dark feeling ;)

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
i like this one. it goes whit my personality :p

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
This one might be gloomy, but at least it doesn't hurt my eyes ;) Unlike some other forums.

·
It’s Me .. I still Exist
1,224 Posts
a light forums design can be done and still look good, but for NGEmu this one is the best choice since it matches the main site. Maybe adding new skin options, but someone will need to the make the skins or import premade ones.

·
ゲート オーペン!
911 Posts
nah I can't imagine ngemu with another theme, it wouldn't go along with the content of the site, besides this one has been here almost forever I love this theme XD

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I believe in the early days of NGEmu 2.0 there was talk of alternative forum designs, but as it took Thorgal months to get one theme ironed out, the idea was quickly abandoned. On the subject, I still have a 'bright' main site theme that's been in the works since before 2.0 went on air...

·
Administrator
8,200 Posts
dxn said:
I believe in the early days of NGEmu 2.0 there was talk of alternative forum designs, but as it took Thorgal months to get one theme ironed out, the idea was quickly abandoned. On the subject, I still have a 'bright' main site theme that's been in the works since before 2.0 went on air...
maybe you could post a couple shots? just too see how it looks :)

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Well to chage the site or have skin options for the site is one thing, but as Chrono pointed out, there is the signature issue and also the fact that damn bright forums make my eyes hurt. Being in a dark room with a white screen isn't the best thing in the world.

·
The Vodka Theme
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok.. so not a bright forum. first of all you can really import a design so making one is obsalite. i bet that a refreshing new design would be a great idia.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts