Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
i have to agree whit deamonhunter that was bad........

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
En contrair, both castlevania on the N64 were very nice.
I enjoyed playing them.
The problem is that maybe people were not ready for the game, when a 2d was on the psx (SOTN).
Overall, a nice game, and not a very bad storyline.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
I'm a Castlevania nut, I've played and beaten every Castlevania on every system (most of the rare and obscure Japanese ones through emulation). I personally didn't like the N64 Castlevania's very much... I don't think they were bad just because they were 3D, I just think they weren't very good games. I actually did like the first PS2 Castlevania, Lament of Innocence, and that was 3D too. I'm definitely excited about the new Castlevania on the PS2... the new DS one looks really cool too (especially since I really loved Aria of Sorrow, it's probably my favorite GBA game)... too bad I don't have a DS! I'll have to get one just so that I can keep my Castlevania streak alive.

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
We also enjoyed PS2 Castlevania: Lament of Innocence. We like the experience / level up system, and definately interested in the devil summons

·
Registered
822 Posts
Very nice, I enjoyed LOI I am sure this one will be just as good. Hopefully it will keep the same method for the voice acting and have the JP audio. Those screens looks like he is another Alucard, but we will soon see :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts