Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this might not be the right place for this tread....but I will try my luck. In light of all this FFX in PCSX2 progress....I have decided to make a sim file for 2 songs. (If you want more, I can make more) "Suteki Da Ne" from FFX and "Real Emotion" from FFX-2. These sim files will work in the program called "Stepmania" and you can get the program at www.stepmania.com. If any of you are familiar or love to play Dance Dance Revolution....Stepmania is the best program for you. These songs are highly WIP, and currently Suteki is not completed. Anyone can make a simfile, Im trying to make a great simfile. Now, I would normally host a torrent file for everyone...but my ISP throttles my upload speed if I upload for long periods of time. So I can send someone the file and they can host it. Suteki is about 5mb and Real Emotion is about 8.5mb . Of course, anyone who knows how to edit these sim files can also help. Also, currently I only have steps for heavy only. If anyone wants an easier difficulty....in due time after heavy is somewhat complete....I can make steps for lighter difficulty.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Of course, if you simfiles include copyrighted mp3s then you can't post them here, even if it is a torrent. My suggestion is to post them at Bemanistyle when it gets back up. You'll have a wider audience there anyway. If you want some help with testing your simfiles for correcting your syncing and stuff before you release them though, I'd be glad to help with that. :) The last thing this world needs is more crappy offbeat simfiles...

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
umm i think i already have those sim files. they were done quite awhile ago... sorry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.