Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed the temprature of my graphics card was up to 101 degrees, however I didn't see any artifacts which is really strange... I wounder if it's the thermometer that's is broken? or does anyone else have another idea?

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
What graphics card are you using? It does seem quite hot, maybe you could buy an ATi/Nvidia silencer for your card, and add a little ArcticSilver paste to help transfer the heat more quickly to the heatsink. However, if its working fine dont fix it ;)

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
101C?! holy crap dude, what kind of card do you have with what kind of HSF, and what kind of desert climate do you live in? oO

edit: damn you reich you got to it before me, that's what i get for using firefox to open up a ton of tabs under New Posts :p

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes 101C, the funny thing is I live in Sweden, not exactly known for being a land with "desert climate".

I'm using a Radeon 9800 XT, last summer while I was playing Doom 3 it was up to like 98C ( and I was seeing artifacts ) so I bought two new 80mm fans... and after that it has been better... but now.. well :(, and yes the fans are still working!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.