Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dunno was it only happens to me..?
when running game with SIO irq enable..
i have to press F4 to make my joypad get to work.
that means disable the SIO irq to activate the joypad.
after then..press F4 again to enable SIO irq again..when
i'm going to save game..then the joypad is working fine
even i didn't disable the SIO irq..
Just for the first time when i wanna play ..etc like press start..
gotta F4..
hmm...sometime it's annoyed..hope the next version can fix dis.
and life's getting better:)

RedJacket Out

G

·
Not all games require this, but some do. At least you have an option to enable or disable the SIO IRQ. It is not that much once you know which games require it and which don't. I'm not sure if this will be fixed in the next version, from what I have seen (beta testing) it is still there.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

· Premium Member
8,592 Posts
I have found that setting the controller type to "analog\digital" enables me to play games without having to press f4 in those instances.. I have sio irq enabled for all my games.. I think you have to have an analog gamepad to make it work though..

· War Games coder
1,927 Posts
...but then you have to press F5 to get the game to work...that doesn't solve much :)

· Premium Member
8,592 Posts
Originally posted by KillerShots
...but then you have to press F5 to get the game to work...that doesn't solve much :)
Not on my computer you don't.. I just load and play.. I have an analog controller though.. Memcards work without pressing f4 either.. Load and play..

· War Games coder
1,927 Posts
In that case, you simply are lucky enough to not have the games that don't work with analog controllers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.