Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have been trying to put some Action Replay Codes in for my game, but I can't seem to get them to work. What I do is open the cheats menu, click add new, click the action replay option and then put the code in as written. But I have only gotten one code to work. So does anyone have experience with this game? If so, can you tell me if there is a way to activate these codes? Or is there a certain time you are supposed to activate them? Because I cant figure it out. I put the master code in, and then infinite DP code in. But I have had no success so far. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Don't forget to tick the box next to the cheat every time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Master code

03808074 ebafd7e2

Infinite DP (MONEY) [North America]

This code gives you 999,999 DP EXACT. It won't run out as long as this code is active.

021058CC 000F423F

These are the codes ive been trying to use. Neither of them seem to work, but have been verified by others. Not sure what the deal is.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
Things you have to make sure while entering any codes:
1) Does the code that you are entering matches your game's region (ie. if your game is NA, then the code must be NA as well for the code to work)?

2) Are you entering the codes separately? You have to enter the Master code first for Action Replay Codes before you can enter any other AR Codes.

3) Did you make sure to enable the codes? The code(s) is enable if there is a check mark next to the code. If it's not enable, you have to double click the code to get the check mark.

4) Have you try any other codes to see if they work?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Yeah, both codes are the NA version ergo your ROM is the EU one.
Can't think of anything else. I have a NA ROM and it works perfectly fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts