Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, we all know that parotaku had some luck getting the intro video on this to run, so I decided to capture it and make the whole thing available to you guys.:D This video only gets about halfway through though, as it gets locked up at the point where you see the close up of Rikku. Anyways, it's captured in Xvid, so you'll need that codec to see it. It's 18.7 MB in size and about a minute and a half long. Here's the link: KH2 Intro video running in PCSX2, enjoy.:) The screenshots give you an idea what you can see in this video.

· Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CoBrA2168 said:
nice :)

I take it your running that in pcsx 0.9?
Yeah, this was a beta given to me by Refraction a few games ago to test.;) Just thought it would be nice to show that this game is starting to do more than just show title screen and menus.:p

· Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fire said:
General Plot : nice pics u realy are fan of Kingdom Hearts
Correction: I'm a Squaresoft/Square-Enix fanboy.:p I love the KH series, and seeing this one start to work has got me very excited.:D

· I m meow desu! ^_^
5,631 Posts
Wow! awesome graphic!
Cheers PCSX Teams & Big thanks to plot for the video.:D

· Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Vanit said:
The into is no good without the music :(. Oh well.
Well, it's a start.:p The upside is that it doesn't get stuck at the menus anymore.:)

· Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SoulTaker101 said:
well if ur catchin hell to see it, they have the intro on ign^_^.

BUT thanx Plot! major props.
Yeah, but this one's special: it was run on the emu.:p

· Registered
36 Posts
Yeah, I think its gonna take some more time before its released, maybe in march, I think. But I hope its gonna be released in next month. But, its better than nothing, and, the longer time they use to fix bugs and everything, the better its gonna be!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.