Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ps2 MAX drive.

PS2 MAX Drive,16mb-32mb-64mb USB PEN DRIVE.
back up your saves to MAX Drive and then transfer them to your PC using The dedicated MAX Drive software.

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
And I believe the same company that released the game shark made a ps2 usb to pc usb cable and with an included pc application, and a special ps2 disc that looked like a game shark when you loaded it, but instead of inserting/activating codes, you copied to/from your pc hard drive. I had it a few years ago, just can't remember many details about it.

·
I'll tear your soul apart
84 Posts
you could get a ps2 ethernet adapter, stuff a hd in your ps2, memory card exploit your ps2, ftp enable it and ftp your saves to your pc via crossover cable. (well or simply backup saves to the ps2 hd - thats what i'm doing)
i guess i can't go into detail here but try a google search if you're interested... :)

well and if you're only interested in backuping saves to pc then the action replay 3 max with usb stick could be your choice.

i hope i could help a bit...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
right now for a HD could i use a reg HD n like use it like that or do i need system files if so wich n where? if its not illegal!

·
I'll tear your soul apart
84 Posts
the official sony ps2 hd ships with hd software and you're fine.
for other hds you'll need software which i'll not discuss here. (dunno if it's illegal but anyway...)
but i could point you to the right directions. the *link removed* or www.psxforum.com forums have a ps2 hd section. would be a good start to read yourself through there (and ask if necessary). :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts