Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(For those don't know, I am mudlord. I am a programmer who was previously in the GBA and N64 emulation scenes [kinda hoping to get back into things])

First of all I apologize to every single person on this forum. I have let every Ngemu member down because of how I acted in the last couple of months to a year. And now I must pay the ultimate price. So I offer apologies to every single member of this forum, past and present, due to my completely erratic behaviour and trolling.

This includes but not limited to:

* Chrono Archangel: For completely spitting in your face while you were trying to help, completely disrespecting you and harbouring upmost feelings of contempt and hatred.
* RF_: For annoying you enough to make a permaban deemed important. Enough said.
* Miretank: For completely and utterly letting you down.
* TCOS: Again for being the person I should not be/
* Tsirk: I completely apologise for bothering you at the time you were with CG. I hope with your employment elsewhere things are going okay.
* Godwin: For not taking your humour well
* Spyhop: For annoying you to no end. That, I am sorry for.
* Taunming: For our arguments over Vista's efficiency, and the hardware arguments in general. For that I deeply apologise.
* To the noobs: For not showing enough respect. Such conduct is completely not welcome from a developer.
* runawayprisoner: For the arguments regarding optimization. We all have our own ideas, and I am sorry for pushing my thoughts on efficient application design on others.
* Squall: You know what for.
* Paratech: For annoying you in the past when it comes to MAME and the MAME collective.
* legend100: For not being the person I was in the past when I was first working with Gonetz.
* RedLion: Where do we start? I just say sorry for every single thing I done.

I don't expect anything from this, nor I am asking anything. All I ask is people's forgiveness to how I acted in the past. I don't even expect my stealth ban on my "mudlord" account to be overturned. I know this account will be banned for being a dupe but I honestly, and truly felt the need to apologise now for my actions and bad deeds in the past.

sorry again for destroying people's faith in me. With my reputation shattered beyond repair, I expect nothing to come out of this, but I felt apologies are deserved by this community which I did grow to love. :(

·
band
4,912 Posts
i would forgive you :)

i wish more people around here learned humbleness instead of taking things too far. even though its the internet, one should control his ego or at least behave well.

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
props for showing humbleness. welcome back mudlord

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
Welcome back muddy. :) You were never shady to me and were always nice and I immensely respect you as a person and the work that you put out for the emuscene with no expectations of anything in return for your efforts, except for recognition for your talents as a coder. No need to apologize to me since you were never, ever, disrespectful to me in anyway whatsoever, so I have no idea where you got that idea from. Your reputation hasn't been shattered, at least imo. I've asked Squall about what you've been up to occaisionally, because ever since you were stealth banned, I've always felt that something was missing around here. We got BigIg and John Aition back, so why not muddy? I hope that the admins can let you back in (even though you did not request that), not only for your contributions to the emuscene, but as a contributor to the community here at emuforums. :)

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
if you had the courage and honesty to say that then i think you are good for another chance, you dont see too many willing to admit mistakes and those who do are usually the ones who are sincere about it.

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
Wait, why do you have to apologize to me? oO If I don't have to apologize to you, I'd already be grateful for it.

Seriously, though, I was starting to miss you.

·
Mr. Technological
5,933 Posts
I think mudlord should be allowed back, he is not only a great coder but a great person as well to have in the community.

Mudlord is one of the noticeable coders that goes to lengths to optimize programs as much as possible, the way it should be done. :D

If mudlord doesn't come back baby Jesus will cry and a kitten will die.. :cry:

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
You are willing to sincerley apologize for your mistakes, though in many instances you are not solely to blaim. You shouldn't take all the blaim. Miss having you around mudlord. I'd certainly would like to have you back. Your contributions to the emuscene were fantastic.

People should be a little more forgiving towards mudlord, he's been going through some pretty harsh times.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
I never harboured any ill will towards you from the start so I have absolutely no problem with hopefully welcoming you back.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
At least kudos for the apologies. I wasn't part of staff back then, and I wasn't even there when the entire situation occurred so I won't be getting into any of this. What happens is up to the higher-ups, judging from your post mostly Chrono and RF.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
welcome back, will you be working on the n64 plugins again, or not?

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
I have misbehaved on other sites and got myself banned from another site for being to interested in winning an argument than in doing what was right, I bear you no ill will and wish you the best. If you lived near me, I'd offer you a beer or a drink.

;)

·
Registered MSX user
1,625 Posts
Welcome back, mudlord. I don't remember there have been any trouble between us (at least I wasn't in your list).

I believe that people will forgive you (if there has been some trouble) and you can begin all over again, so all the best.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
Hmm... but there's no apology for me there, so no deal. ;p
Some people may take your post literally and not realize you are joking, even though you have the tongue sticking out. Unfortunately some people are that oblivious to sarcasm.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts