Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I imaged a game as an iso, dxbx didn't recognize it. There Isn't really a guide of how to use/load images. is there a specific format needed? do i need to extract the files from iso is a pain todo running back and fourth from xbox,

I'm sure you will answer my question;) But a pinned howto's are gonna be needed. Now that there is something playable..ahem. worth playing: Gauntlet baby!!
Specific program
specific format
directory
I know one of you know are good at this, and maybe a walkthru video. I can make the vid just need the how tos.

Thank you in advanced.
Also I have allot of games, figured I could at least start giving feedback.
I :innocent:dream:innocent: of counter strike xbox thru lan xbconnect, xlink kai would rule all. Still got my copy in its case. patiently waiting. :p lol

·
Linux's worst nightmare..
1,510 Posts
I imaged a game as an iso, dxbx didn't recognize it. There Isn't really a guide of how to use/load images. is there a specific format needed? do i need to extract the files from iso is a pain todo running back and fourth from xbox,

I'm sure you will answer my question;) But a pinned howto's are gonna be needed. Now that there is something playable..ahem. worth playing: Gauntlet baby!!
Specific program
specific format
directory
I know one of you know are good at this, and maybe a walkthru video. I can make the vid just need the how tos.

Thank you in advanced.
Also I have allot of games, figured I could at least start giving feedback.
I :innocent:dream:innocent: of counter strike xbox thru lan xbconnect, xlink kai would rule all. Still got my copy in its case. patiently waiting. :p lol
All you have to do is extract the iso and open the xbe... writing a guide for that would like writing about how to open the start menu in windows :p

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
lol

Sounds easy enough, but remember, its good to cater to those who arnt that pc skilled. Giving it a try now. lol

Gracias....

DOH!!! My laptop...64BIT.. DANG IT !! mayyybeee my wife's lapt.. DANG IT!, 64bit. Maybe my kids laptop....At work now, now I gotta wait... I think theirs is 32bit

1 - 3 of 3 Posts