Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm doing this quest in Gato, the one were u help this sprout or something.The quest called "Flame of hope." Here's where the problem is . . . when I'm about to enter the Temple of healing the game freezes up. Can someone tell me whats up with that?

On the screenshot when i enter the temple(to the left) after it finishes loading it freezes up.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Still looks like crap, I hope it doesn't look that way on your screen. My only guess is your cd is mussed up, 'cause I've gone through that quest countless times (loved the game) and never had any problems there or anywhere else.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well... as a matter of fact, i did encounter a problem using the bow but it only happened when using "square"(button) in battle. I dont think my partner had anything to do with it though...

LOOk at what happend!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
It happens with several weapons in the game. I never knew about it the first time I beat the game because it doesn't happen with the spear which I used exclusively, but it does happen with the daggers as I recall, and all the swords too, except maybe the 2-handed.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I can pretty much confirm all of those, as I didn't extensively test but it seems to line up with what I experienced. I didn't notice about the partner thing though, but then again maybe it is because I had a partner at all times.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well... lucky I use the spear then. :D Damn well, if I can't beat that quest, can someone get past that quest for me? It should be easy enough here's my memory card.
-Thanks-

1 - 13 of 13 Posts