Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In both Colin McRae Rally and Jonah Lomu Rugby there is no menu music.
In Jonah Lomu Rugby the commentry gets muddled up, and somestimes the commentaor will be completely quiet!!!
e.g.) He'll say that I got tackled when i just busted through the defence. or he say i missed the kick, when indeed it went through and over.

Please, does anyone know how to fix these problems? Thery're realy annoying!!!!!

Not sure where the problem lies. Sound Plug-in? Video? or is it the ePSXe emulator in general?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help :thumb:
-BB

also, in JLR(Jonah Lomu Rugby) the game will be slowed down and the commentator and crowd will be completely quiet. If you have played JLR or Brian Lara/Shane Warne Cricket, you'll understand how importang or great the Commentry is in Codemasters' games as with the co-driver notes in Colin McRae (except the co-driver notes don't get muddled on emulator like JLR and BL/SW Cricket)

Once again Thanks for all the help

·
Registered
1 Posts
The two problems I've had with Jonah are the streaming repetitive commentary (where everything is said one after the other contiuously) and then slow down. The funny thing is, I remember running this game with no trouble at all some time back, so I think it has something to do with me fiddling with the ePSXe settings. Note, the resolution was still high then, so that's not the problem; it might have something to do with sprite rendering or cd-rom plugins.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.