Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm starting to get far, I'm trying to beat the six dragons. I have to beat the fire dragon, the black dragon and the white dragon. The problem is none of them are there! I've been seraching all of their bases and I just don't know what to do. They arn't there and I know I haven't beat them yet. Please help! thanks!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I think u have to beat them in some order.......fire should be next ,then black and the last one has to white.......

I'm not sure:D that's how I did it...:fingers:

and make sure when your going to the fire that u go through the second enterance and not on the bridge..where u first fight the red dragon..... (go to the enterence near the big ass guy!)

...or maybe u have to do something else ...that u didn't do....but that shouldn't be the case:innocent:

:mg: :rockets: :laser: :smash: :idea:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ok, I found the problem. I was in home world instead of another world. But Anyhow I beat the red dragon and know I need to finish off the Black one but he is alseep and I don't know how to wake him. Harle is gone so I donno what to do.

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
To wake the black dragon, you have to go to Marbule, defeat ALL monsters there and then he will wake up. If the monsters are all transparent, just put Fargo in your team and go to the S.S. Zelbess.

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Really? I always thought that to defeat the White Dragon you would have to defeat all the others first.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
The battle against Black Dragon is optional, but if you want the Black Plate, you might want to fight him; the Plate makes your battle against Dario and a bunch of others (including Dark Serge) a whole lot easier.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts