Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Problem 1: I'm Having sound problems with my games (Sounds effects are different, While music is fine). Can anyone reccommend a Plugin?

Problem 2: In FF9, I cant see the battle menu..Now, I know there are options to fix this with other Plugins, But I have a outdated Video card (Intel) . so I use P.E.Op.S. Soft driver 1.17, And it works fine, just that little problem.

Here are my settings.

Plugin: P.E.Op.S. Soft Driver 1.1.17
Author: Pete Bernert and the P.E.Op.S. team

Resolution/Color:
- 620x440 Window mode
Stretch mode: 0
Dither mode: 0

Framerate:
- FPS limit: on
- Frame skipping: on
- FPS limit: 60.0

Misc:
- Scanlines: disabled
- Game fixes: off [00000001]

I would be very greatful for help. And i use epsxe 1.5.2.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I believe you have to mess with the framebuffer settings to see the battle menu in pete's d3d and opengl plugins.

What do you mean by "sound effects are different"?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well... It's kinda hard to explain, But say, When in battle, when i goto attack, When i press X to attack, The little sound effect (When you press X To attack) Sounds different. Yeah, I know, its confusing, So if you dont get it, I'll just try a bunch of different plugins.

And I'll go mess with the Framebuffer settings right now. Thanks! :thumb:

Edit: I dont see any Framebuffer settings for P.E.O.p.S. :(

·
Registered
54 Posts
yeah, when i briefly tried emulating ff7, all the battle sounds were just... incorrect. i couldn't put my finger on what i was hearing.

·
Banned
76 Posts
Mr Goat said:
Problem 2: In FF9, I cant see the battle menu..Now, I know there are options to fix this with other Plugins, But I have a outdated Video card (Intel) . so I use P.E.Op.S. Soft driver 1.17, And it works fine, just that little problem.
Plugin: P.E.Op.S. Soft Driver 1.1.17

I would be very greatful for help. And i use epsxe 1.5.2.
read the help files, they say something about that menu. (I'm not exactly sure what though.) and follow those instructions. also, you might want to try using some of those special game fixes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts