Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys!
I have that problem with chrono cross, it's on the disc2, after chronopolis, during the movie when all the dragons are fusioning, epsxe freezes and there is nothing to do.
Does anybody have any idea?:confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Huh???

What is that, the internal SPU???
I really don't know what you talk about!
:( sorry.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Well where you configure your plug-ins, you set it to the internal spu to use that for playing the sound. You can also try a new cd-rom plug-in, new bios, make an iso/use the original cd, turn off the mdecs for that one scene out of desperation.

·
Registered
215 Posts
ahsm, please tell us the CPU, the amount of ram, the video card, and the sound card of your computer, then tell us what plugins you have running.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's still not working :(

I tried all your solutions, i used the internal SPU, i tried all its options, i tried all the bios for the ntsc playstation as it's a ntsc game i have, i mades isos with the 2 discs, but the problem is still here.
In fact, that problem on the fusioning dragon movie on disc2 is the same that the 1st movie on the disc1, the presentation of chrono cross.
Well i bet it's a more serious problem that the configuration of plug-ins, don't you think?
Anyways, if somebody found a solution for that, that would be really nice to tell me what to do!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh yeah, i forgot to tell you these informations

The CPU: AMD duron 800 mhz
256 Mo of ram
An ASUS v7100 Geforce 2 MX 32 mo

the plug-ins i use:
Pete's OpenGL driver 1.50

ePSXe SPU core 1.4.0

Pete's CDR ASPI DRIVER 1.5