Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just first want to say that I know 99% of the games loaded into PCSX2 will not work. So PLEASE do not tell me this again. Now for my problem:

Ive downloaded every CD/DVD plugin on the official site, and successfully installed them into the plugins folder. I have the latest version of everything, even the program. But, none of the plugins let me select my DVD-ROM drive to load the CD. And because of this, I am unable to test my games to see if they work with this emulator. And hinting back to the top portion of this message, I know 99% of the games wont work. BUT I still want to try, maybe get screenshots of the partial parts that DO work. So, with that in mind, could anyone point me to a plugin that lets me select my D: drive (DVD-ROM) to load a CD into the emulator w/o fail?

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Xeven's plugin has some bugs that prevent it from detecting some dvd-rom drives,i guess with the PEOPS plugin your problem will be solved ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is weird...

I just got the PEOPS plugin, and correctly set it to my DVD-ROM drive. But, when I goto Run CD, the program crashes. BTW, I have the BIOS set to the USA one (39001), and correctly set up.

If you need more information, I can give you more.

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
if the program crashes, make sure you havent got reg cachine of VPU recompile enabled (one should be ticked and one shouldnt)

it should at least do something anyway, just have a play with the settings until something works

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
refraction said:
if the program crashes, make sure you havent got reg cachine of VPU recompile enabled (one should be ticked and one shouldnt)
Which menu is that under? I looked on the graphics options and CD/DVD options and Im not seeing it.

EDIT: I was messing around with the options, and I got the run window to pop up. Thans for your help guys.

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
Nerosuferoth said:
Which menu is that under? I looked on the graphics options and CD/DVD options and Im not seeing it.

EDIT: I was messing around with the options, and I got the run window to pop up. Thans for your help guys.
the options i mentioned are in the CPU settings :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts