Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm trying to play Suikoden II and while it does seem to run, there are a couple of weird errors. After the mercenary fort got ditched, the FMV refused to play normally and after that the graphics went all screwy until I in-game saved and reloaded. Now I'm at the Cave of the Wind and the game crashes mid-fight during the boss. Is there some form of special setting I need for this game or do I just have to grin and bear it?

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
post your system specs, plugin setup and screen shots of how you have them configured, a shot of any error messages you get from the logger and, if applicable, your O/S.

have you been using save states rather than memory card saves and what are you playing the game off of, the disc or an image of it?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm using peops soft driver 1.17. Settings below:

Sound is just ePSXe core. it can't be configured apparently.

And it's definitely something wrong with Star Dragon Sword fight. Midfight an annoying hum starts and then after I finish inputting commands for everyone in next turn, the game just crashes (no message except windows' "this program has encountered a problem and needs to be closed").

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.