Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If by "perfect" you mean "the bottom 1/8 of the screen is covered up and the game will crash if you try to go back to your hideout from the pause menu" then yes, it's perfect.
doesn't happen for me, you must be using a different revision

·
Registered
128 Posts
In revision 4888 the problem of the sceen cutted of is present in both the plugins. it seems that the background only is cutted of because the 3D objects are shown. Hope a quick fix for this. For other problems: no one found (sound perfect and no a single hang of the emulator in about 10 hours of gameplay)

·
Registered
128 Posts

·
GameCube Player!
1,303 Posts
well you can see a bit more in newer revs, i mean the black bard is semi-gone but there is some garbage still on the bottom of the screen at least in D3D

·
Registered
128 Posts
well you can see a bit more in newer revs, i mean the black bard is semi-gone but there is some garbage still on the bottom of the screen at least in D3D
Thanks. I hope Ayuanx or Rodo (or any other Dev !!!!!) can completly fix that shortly.

·
Registered
154 Posts
If I recall correctly, both problems were fixed as newer revisions were released. I remember experiencing them both when I first tried the game on Dolphin.

FORTUNATELY it saved your game before the crash back when that was happening.

·
Registered
128 Posts
This game was perfect (without the black bar at the bottom of the screen) in DX11 since the SVN 5721 (i think that revision bring back the black bar). I'm using SVN 5709 now and... ok sometimes it crash (with every graphical plug in) but you can finish the game.

·
Registered
128 Posts
An update: game is perfect in SVN5762 with DX11 plugin, Perfect graphic (no more 1/8 of the screen black ) and not a single hang in 4 hours of gameplay

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.