Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOOHOO!!!!! Santa got my letter and is giving me a more serious theatrical CG movie that has more imagination than slapstick comedy and cheap jokes!! Praise FSM!

I have been craving originality from the CG scene like a crackhead craves his next rock. I can't wait for this.

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
On a related but not directly related note, it only seems like yesterday when my old friend was mentioning things about "9-9-99" and such. That was about ten years ago. How time flies.

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
Is that supposed to be Little big planet in 2020. :p

I'll check my local theater if they are showing it.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
WOOHOO!!!!! Santa got my letter and is giving me a more serious theatrical CG movie that has more imagination than slapstick comedy and cheap jokes!! Praise FSM!

I have been craving originality from the CG scene like a crackhead craves his next rock. I can't wait for this.
Uh what about the spirits Within?

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
for the people of the thread, what did you guys think of the first matrix movies?

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
Hmm... I get the impression PCXL is setting up to make a point of some sort...

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
I've never watched any matrix movies when I wasn't intoxicated by something or another, so I can't really have an opinion on the matter. I must say the movies are quite epic with a joint or a few cases of beer.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
Hmm... I get the impression PCXL is setting up to make a point of some sort...
xD shhhhh, :nono:

ahh damn... i forgot what my point was, maybe ill remember later.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.