Next Generation Emulation banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Crotally Tazy
4,582 Posts
Uh....... am I ? Hmm...... ( Ill register again and get a different profile .. ) lol

Anyways where did that name Shiori come from ? Sounds fammilier but I cant remember.......
Ah , another pointless post

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
oh, from just another game Konami released. ;)

·
Crotally Tazy
4,582 Posts
Cool :)
Man , i have problems getting an avatar for my profile .... i have a suitable one but its too big , and i can only use paintshop to shrink it since i dont have photoshop . the problem is by doing that i have to change its format to .bmp , and i cant submit a .bmp file as an avatar ......

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Take a look at guwapings' avatar.....

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Hanamichi
Cool :)
Man , i have problems getting an avatar for my profile .... i have a suitable one but its too big , and i can only use paintshop to shrink it since i dont have photoshop . the problem is by doing that i have to change its format to .bmp , and i cant submit a .bmp file as an avatar ......
Photoshop isn't the only program that will do that (in fact, a lot of programs can resize). Check out IrfanView. It's freeware and does about 90% of the stuff I want it to do. Get it from downloads.com. Speaking of which, it seems there was a new version just released today.

S

·
0 Posts
paint shop pro can convert to gif and jpg...

but I just heard FREEware ... ;)
gonna check that out :)

·
Crotally Tazy
4,582 Posts
Got my avatar :)
I lost the one i wanted to put in though ..... i think i deleted it by accident , anyways ill just use this one ;)

Man , Irfanview even has filtering ! very cool :) thanks gain Ryos

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
Originally posted by Bgnome

why not 10,000 mr 1337? :p
either some people are gonna post less often or some are really gonna get movitaved to post a hell of a lot more.. hehe.. :p

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Samor
you said it. custom title at 1337 posts :D
Now there's an interesting idea...:p

We don't have enough regular posters to justify raising the amount much (if at all). Most of the people who will have 700+ posts are already almost there or already have reached that point.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts