Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
Joined
·
5,797 Posts
yeah I got 5 stars now :D

Buuu... i nedd about 250 more post to get to a six...
need more spped on this forums for posting :lol: :lol: :)

anyway, who was the idea of the 60seconds rule?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,208 Posts
Originally posted by Shadow Lady
yeah I got 5 stars now :D

Buuu... i nedd about 250 more post to get to a six...
need more spped on this forums for posting :lol: :lol: :)

anyway, who was the idea of the 60seconds rule?
This prevents *stupid* people from flooding.
Or prevents double posts by People who accidently hit the Submit button twice.
:cool:
 

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
Joined
·
5,797 Posts
Originally posted by Nebuchadnezzar


This prevents *stupid* people from flooding.
Or prevents double posts by People who accidently hit the Submit button twice.
:cool:
yeah but think on this, 60 post = 1 hour I don´t have that time for posting :p
 

·
playing FGO
Joined
·
10,134 Posts
before, the only reason people posted a lot was to get that elusive custom status, which at the time I joined only 6 people had it. ^_^;; But ever since Gk, Xev and I joined here, well, it's lost quite a bit of its lustre. :p 700 posts don't mean nuthin' now. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,808 Posts
Originally posted by Shiori
before, the only reason people posted a lot was to get that elusive custom status, which at the time I joined only 6 people had it. ^_^;; But ever since Gk, Xev and I joined here, well, it's lost quite a bit of its lustre. :p 700 posts don't mean nuthin' now. :p
Hehehe.................
 

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
Joined
·
5,568 Posts
Originally posted by Shiori
before, the only reason people posted a lot was to get that elusive custom status, which at the time I joined only 6 people had it. ^_^;; But ever since Gk, Xev and I joined here, well, it's lost quite a bit of its lustre. :p 700 posts don't mean nuthin' now. :p
hehehe.. :D:D:D :evil:
 

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
Joined
·
5,797 Posts
...
buuu... now waiting for 500 more post to be something in this place :cry:
 

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
Joined
·
5,568 Posts
with the way you're going right now, that shouldn't be much of a problem.. :p
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
What we don't want here is people posting for no reason other that to get stars, rank, statis, or what have you. We had that kind of thing going on for a while and it rapidly got to be intolerable:mad:, plus a few people got banned on account of it. Now, ask youselves, really really (thanks Shrek), is it worth risking being banned and definately being very annoying, just for an extra star or a special title under your name? To me it isn't. Thanks for listening.
sincerely,
sx/amiga
 

·
Crotally Tazy
Joined
·
4,582 Posts
Originally posted by sxamiga
What we don't want here is people posting for no reason other that to get stars, rank, statis, or what have you. We had that kind of thing going on for a while and it rapidly got to be intolerable:mad:, plus a few people got banned on account of it. Now, ask youselves, really really (thanks Shrek), is it worth risking being banned and definately being very annoying, just for an extra star or a special title under your name? To me it isn't. Thanks for listening.
sincerely,
sx/amiga
Yeah , its kinda sad to see nothing but spams on every forum .....
 

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
Joined
·
5,797 Posts
spams...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
In this case, pointless messages along the lines of sxamiga's last post in this thread. Some examples might be posts simply saying "yeah" or ":D"
which is why I propose that custom titles should only be granted to those with more than 2,500 posts. :evil::evil::evil: Who's with me?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,441 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
which is why I propose that custom titles should only be granted to those with more than 2,500 posts. :evil::evil::evil: Who's with me?
why not 10,000 mr 1337? :p
 

·
playing FGO
Joined
·
10,134 Posts
I'd say, raise the bar to about 1000. I think that's reasonable enough IF a change is in order. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,716 Posts
Because I don't have the ability to change anything I want on anybody like the admins. At least not on this forum...:evil:
 

·
Crotally Tazy
Joined
·
4,582 Posts
Anyone noticed that I registered in Jun , and still have only a whopping 60+ posts ? :D

IMO people shouldnt care about their status in the forums , cause its not like youre going to win anything even if you beat Ryos in number of posts and stars.... and should have a point whenever they post .
( I admit I did post some nearly pointless posts )
 

·
playing FGO
Joined
·
10,134 Posts
Your alter-ego in Slam Dunk is always pointless anyway. :D j/k
 
21 - 40 of 54 Posts
Top